- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
DiskDigger is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
DiskDigger is also compatible with
Versions of DiskDigger
|DiskDigger 184.108.40.2062 13/05/13||Free||English||Download|
|DiskDigger 0.8.2 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
|DiskDigger 0.6.0 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Support for recovering RED Video Camera videos (REDCODE, .R3D)
- Support for recovering OpenDocument files, including OpenDocument Text (.ODT), Spreadsheet (.ODS), Presentation (.ODP), and Graphics (.ODG)
- Support for recovering Windows Metafiles (.WMF), Enhanced Metafiles (.EMF), and their compressed analogs (.WMZ, .EMZ)
- Improved support for recovering .ZIP files
- Improved support for detecting FAT12 partitions on physical disks and disk images
- Updated translation into Turkish (thanks to Harun Ar?)
- Exhaustive disk scan
- no search
"Great free file recovery tool"
It searches your media sector by sector looking for files. It found my sister's photos and was able to salvage most of them. No installation required, just unzip and run!
- sector by sector search. 1GB SD card on a USB 1.1 reader took 20 minutes to find and recover.
- You save the files to a directory on a different drive preserving the disk contents.
- Highlight and save the files you want
- Directory structure appears to be lost. Its just a group of files you're saving to a directory
- 11 Mar 2009
There are many tools out there that can help if the worst happens - i.e. you lose or delete an... See more
Recuva is a freeware utility that can help you to recover files and folders you've accidentally... See more